Neon Pixels (8-Bit) Neon Pixels (8-Bit)

Aw man, I love this song and I really feel like you brought so much to the table with this version of it. I'd place this right up there with the original.

Rawk on.

Crossing Lines Crossing Lines

God damn I heard someone else playing this and for a second I thought it was a mainstream rap with millions of listens, this shit is amazing and needs to be known.

i still think ur funny i still think ur funny

The song that plays as you sit on the street curb, having fucked up everything you possibly could fuck up.

I like it.

Fall Into The Stars (Demo) Fall Into The Stars (Demo)

This was a great track, excellent thumping bass, made full use of high and low frequencies, really contributed towards giving it that "full" sound. The frequent breaks throughout helped keep things fresh and I must complement you on your melodies, very nice.

That moment of suspense at the two minute mark was delicious, but I just wish there was a little more filling or ambient noise, I thought the song ended right there!

Really enjoy having you around NG if you're going to be bringing high quality stuff like this to the table, Voltage Square deserves more exposure!

RayneOfficial responds:

Thanks man! :D Much love!

Area 7 Boss Chasing Area 7 Boss Chasing

Yes! The energy!!!

GinSauzo responds:

that spirit heck yeah!

This is Halloween Dubstep This is Halloween Dubstep

This is a pretty good take on the theme, I couldn't really offer you any good ways on how to improve.

Lavender town My Voice Lavender town My Voice

I didn't really like it too much, It was literally the Lavender Town theme with a vocaloid track over it, not much was added to make this a fresh and unique song to experience.

I'd like to have the song itself at least changed a bit in the future.

The Full Course For Candy The Full Course For Candy

Mischievous, dark and infectious. I like it! The guitar is especially awesome.

Otherwise I just like how well composed everything is, the pause at 1:52, I can't understand the lyrics for the life of me, but they just fit.

Nicely done.

The Place To Go (Hotdiggedydem The Place To Go (Hotdiggedydem

I really warmed up to this song as it went on and I especially like the synth shredding you started throwing in too. It really adds a lot and makes the song more than just a sample being played over and over.

Anyway take this 5.
You deserve it.

Nyan Cat-WTF Edition Nyan Cat-WTF Edition

Heya, it was pretty interesting how you took two songs and kinda smashed em' together. Do me a favor and work on improving okay? It'd be awesome if you could work in some original beats too.

imalivenetwork responds: